Nothing is that

09 May 2011

Man's greatest intellectual feat

The grandest positive development in the universe so far is- in my opinion- the blooming of some intelligence in one individual which  can be coneyed  to another, and prompt in the other a similar experience. In my case such an  event is aggrandized exponentially when my son (whom I have reason to believe , is my best receiver) being a great scholar, receives a concept from me into  a jacent grand body of literature which is aroused and vivified and responds to this single, solitary note. as with the harmony of a magnificent quire. I, an ignorant explorer, do not enjoy such advantage.

E.G.  I write a reflection (and here is the subject of this blog)

 " Man's greatest intellectual feat bar none, has to be that he is aware of and often he is reminded of the weaponry of madness  on which he depends for periods of stability, and he is not instantly struck down by the horror of it.  In fact his equilibrium is barely affected"

 I send this  to Eric and I know  that his brain will light up like a Xmas tree.

But since we are adorning our mental tree, there are more strings of lights to it.

Man is not only not struck down dead or dumb by this arsenal of madness but he even survives knowing that these fiendish inventions are not deployed to defend him from some horrible monsters, but from ourselves!
And all this because we have not yet recognized that some of the instinctual emotions that were useful- indeed necessary to our survival in the developing stages of our past are now fetishes= such as love and the family nucleus it begets that sets the tone and M.O. at the expense of other such nuclei everywhere, are now compromising our existence and life itself on this planet.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors