Nothing is that

01 May 2011

SUNDAY, MAY 1, 2011

Eric reminded me of a saying of mine regarding the obvious. And as I am closing down on a major effort to relevate the equivalent of an Atlantis that has been submerged in an ocean of familiarity,I realize that I may have made as many blunders along the way as any other philosophizer. Yet I like to think that these will simply be allowed to drift down to the bottom again while some of the good samples that I may have brought to the surface of awareness might be kept, collected perhaps, and may prove useful. Over all, I have to admit that I have failed, I set out to explain or justify the angst and pain of a dying child. It has not happened. Perhaps I failed to distinguish it among all other concerns because I am incapable of altruism, I am only capable of sympathy which is a troublesome self inflicted punishment for a lazy recidively selfish individual.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors