Nothing is that

04 May 2011

Did i tell you that u can't get away from the stench of mexican food when you are in mexico? there are vendors of it in everycorner... abominable end for chicken and pigs i tell you... but there is the noise and the heat this is a tip of how to wurvive the heat and entertain the locals.

i am really low in energy and it iz mui caliente, pienso mas de 4o grados.. and so i struggle to keep going. I buy a large bottle of water, stand off the sidewalk in the guitter, and douze myself thoroughly. I pour some on my head, body, back and front and for my legs and feet i pour some in my pockets and lit ir run over money passport et all. The I have a good drink and proce3de dripping wet but mercifully cool. Just a biut of a breaze on my wet shirt really help. Then I drink some,,,risus abundat in ore stultorum, it is true, when you know little you can laugh at a lot of things, when you know more you can laugh to relartively less and less, eventually i suppose you cannot laugh at anytjinng at all... so I let them laugh at me, i won't laugh if then i see a mexican shaking like a leaf in Mtl when it is a mere 30 below..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors