Nothing is that

03 February 2011

The Plaint of the Lonely Leaf on the Tree of Life

From -The horizon dialogue

Eric the Rusty to me

RE: 2)-"Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you

crazy?" - Del Spooner.

me- Not as much as believing you're the first. So let him know there is

one crazier than he and let him figure out if that is good for him.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I can't even figure this out. But i know that's

because it's brilliant.

Vi veri vniversvm vivvs vici

me -translate please

-That's from Faustus by way of V for Vendetta, remember?

By the power of truth the universe, i, living, have conquered.

It is written above V's mirror that Eve is polishing if i remember correctly

me - Wonderful! Yes! Yes! The opposite alas is the status quo.! That is why I think that the 3rd law of motion apllies perfectly to our expanding knowledge. it leads us away from us... God like narcissus is awestruck by his image...mmmm, his dream... ugh do I have to explain?.... Actually I want to put it into words …. the fewest possible... Ach… no.

- Eric: Eureka! Narcisssus yes! i get it i get it ... To me you just explained it perfectly. Nothing more need be said..

Sent at 1:43 PM on Wednesday

-me: … God sees that it is marvellous and he loses himself in it. From there on the way back is unthinkable. Barred by the most forbidden beatitude; Death. Only he can return and only one way …to tear himself away from his own creation... from his self ..etc I guess it computes with you.

. -me: I did I did! Darn it! I got ;lost in it and I burned a pot of pasta ef pasta e fagioli... no wonder I am stuck on this plane, the truth must not get in the garden of eartly delights. Dammn it,! Was Good pasta e fagioli though...

Sent at 2:22 PM on Wednesday

-me: no one was here before , enjoy the view!

Sent at 2:31 PM on Wednesday

-me Thr is work to do!...imagine a leaf with only sufficient consciousness to match its function, In the fall it feels it is dying

2 comments:

Unknown said...

donate a comment?
are we beggars now?
More is better, lots is success...Is that it? hell I have always thought the contrary is true. and do so even more as I get better. If someone must be wrong, let it be the multitudes.

Unknown said...

an athletic mind behaves just like an athletic body. It will often run when there is no hurry, and lift when there is no need.

Blog Archive

Contributors